Tuesday, June 22, 2010

She's 7 months...


Someone turned 7 months on Father's Day!
I know I'm partial, but she is amazing! She spends her days strengthening her core so she can move toward crawling and walking. Sitting up, reaching for toys, rolling over, BOUNCING (her favorite), reading books, chewing on everything...these are some of her favorite things to do. Lily is a very busy girl now. She doesn't like to sit in one place for too long, so the days are spent keeping her busy and trying to put things in front of her to discover. She loves to talk and talk and talk (like her Papa). I know the days are numbered before huge milestones come. She will soon be sitting herself up, crawling, pulling herself up. Big things are ahead for Lily and I can't wait to be in the front row and cheer her on.
I love you, Lily. You continue to grow and charm everyone's socks off.
I am so happy to call you mine!!

1 comment:

kuliejellogg said...

Seven months?!?!? It does not seem possible! I love watching all these milestones. Once they've got it, they are so proud of themselves. So cute!