Sunday, July 6, 2008

Music

I went back and forth about adding a playlist. I love my music, but I have to admit some slight annoyance when I come to a blogsite while listening to my itunes page and am met with chaotic multitude of tunes overwhelming me to my core. I know it's a very simple solution, either pause my music (hmmm) or pause the blogger's music (yesh). So...after this happening to me dozens of times, I was left with what to do. Do I add a playlist anyway and ignore the lessons I have learned from my blogging experiences or do I selfishly add music to my page?

Answer: evident.

Call me selfish...

2 comments:

Heather said...

If it makes you feel any better, I pause the music when I go on other people's blogs, too. What can I say? Sometimes I just don't feel like listening to my OWN music!

Countdown: 1 day, 9 hours, and 23 minutes!

kuliejellogg said...

Okay. Selfish.
Not really - I love the music you love, so I'm happy to hear what you're listening to!